During the day, Paul serves as the Head of Content at CreativeMornings—a free breakfast lecture series that runs monthly in 180+ cities and welcomes over 20,000 monthly attendees. He has worked with companies like the altMBA and +Acumen on strategy, marketing, content, and community building.
Born and raised in New Jersey, he moved to Brooklyn in 2016 and fell in love with street photography and portraiture. What began as play to balance a full-time job and freelance gigs became an unruly obsession, a new way of seeing.
Inspired by trusting the creative process and building a connection with the subject, Paul's work balances elegance and empowerment.
Enjoy the essays on Motivated Mastery and the latest project, The Observers—an online publication featuring photo books from visionaries. Book: Connect the Dots: Strategies and Meditations on Self-education.
Interviews and podcast features:
- Facebook Live with Seth Godin on coaching and being part of the altMBA, CreativeMornings, and pursuing photography.
- Outrageously Remarkable with Dean Caravelis on grit and habits of a writer.
- Habit Hackers Rebel Radio on my journey as a writer/photographer and the habits that champion my creativity.
- The Stoic Creative, a chat with my altMBA alumni Scott Perry on how Stoicism supports my creativity.
- The Creative Summit is a free online summit where creative leaders talk about their journeys and work.