During the day, Paul serves as the Head of Content at CreativeMornings—a free breakfast lecture series that runs monthly in 180+ cities. He writes on his blog, Motivated Mastery, and his essays have appeared on publications like 99u, Fast Company, Inc. Magazine, and Entrepreneur. Previously, he worked with companies like the altMBA and +Acumen.
Born and raised in New Jersey, he moved to Brooklyn in 2016 and fell in love with street photography and portraiture. What began as play became an unruly obsession, a new way of seeing and interacting with the world.
The Observers is an online publication featuring photo books recommended by visionaries.
Interviews and podcast features:
- Facebook Live with Seth Godin on coaching and being part of the altMBA, CreativeMornings, and pursuing photography.
- Outrageously Remarkable with Dean Caravelis on grit and habits of a writer.
- Habit Hackers Rebel Radio on my journey as a writer/photographer and the habits that champion my creativity.
- The Stoic Creative, a chat with my altMBA alumni Scott Perry on how Stoicism supports my creativity.
- The Creative Summit is a free online summit where creative leaders talk about their journeys and work.